Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop 22.3 FIX!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK!
So a while ago I have posted my bug with the new PS 22.3 and the mystery of why I cannot seem to resolve it.
Not until I contacted the person who built my computer (who told me that I'm the 3rd person already to contact him with the same issues) we figured out what was the problem: 

-ME-.

I have 2 Graphic Adapters: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and Intel UHD Graphics 630.
I noticed that as long as photoshop related to intel- the GPU is causing problems in older versions and the 22.3 won't even open a file or close the software;
Only if the Intel card was disabled and the PC is forced to work with the Nvidia- everything is fine, but when I did it, my graphic tablet, Cintiq 13HD (with the infamous 3 in 1 cable) was off… so I enabled the Intel one, opened up PS- and it was OK- but next use there was the same errors…
It wasn’t the best solution. And to be honest- I had no clue what I was doing.

The person I talked to asked me to show him how my PC is wired on the back panel.
HE NOTICED I ACCIDENTLY plugged the HDMI of my tablet to the silver upper panel, which belongs to the Intel Graphic card (I was not aware that there’s a difference with the location.)

Once I plugged it to another HDMI that connected to the NVIDIA-

PHOTOSHOP 22.3 WORKS
AND EVERY OLDER VERSION doesn’t have GPU document error.
we do not understand completely why and how the graphic tablet has this enormous connection to the 22.3 error- but it was the solution.

if someone reads this now, try this, if you haven’t- and I hope this will be the fix you needed.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?