Highlighted

my photoshop auto reset all settings and preferences every time I leave and come back.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my photoshop auto reset all settings and preferences every time I leave and come back.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop do you have, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s not what Ged asked for. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check for permissions issues. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very odd. Have you tried reinstalling Photoshop, and if that doesn't work uninstall,  use the Creative Cloud cleaner, then reinstall? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 2