• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop files are squished when i view them on other devises/post my photos

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop and files on the computer the drawings look fine, but when i send it to my phone/or post online ditectly from my computer the drawings are squished and do not represent what i had drawn. I'm so confused and have tried so many differnt ways to fix it. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your Photoshop files look not the same on other devices. 

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your computer's operating system?

Would you mind sharing a comparision screenshot illustrating the issue? Do you export the file from Photoshop and then vire them on other devices? Are you sharing using Photoshop Cloud documents?

Do you face this issue with all the files? Does the problem occurs while viewing a specific file format on other devices? (Like PDF or JPEG?)

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you creating files in Photoshop that don't have square pixels by any chance? When creating a new document does the Pixel Aspect Ratio option within the dialog box read as Square Pixels? There are also options within the View menu that may help. These are Pixel Aspect Ratio and Pixel Aspect Ratio Correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines