• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop work disappears!

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a designer for a marketing company. I have never experienced this before where I have my work on Photoshop and all of a sudden I come back to my work and all work files are not showing up. I see all of the layers on each file, but no work is showing just a black background. I have to close out Photoshop completely and reload all my files before they show up again. And "YES" I have turned off my computer and restarted it again Ha ha!!  But seriously "HELP"!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening. Could you please let us know which version of Photoshop are you working on?

Also, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deselected the Graphic Processor, will this be able to handle all of my big design files that I do daily if I deselect it? I am currently using Photoshop 2020 on my iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use energy saving sleep mode or screen savers?  Turn them off in your OS settings.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines