• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my project turned to black and red layer

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm working in Ps cc 2015, a painting project, and my laptop now just freeze so i have to shutdown it, when i turn it on again my whole project has turned to red and black layer. all of my layers become one backgaround layer.  I don't what to do please help

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file that you opened is the recovery file. When the recovery file is flattened, the layers are lost. If you have saved previous versions of the file, I would recommend going back to that. 

Here's more information on file recovery after a crash: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/file-recovery-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I guess I have to go back to previous file. Thank you for your response, it really help a lot 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines