Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My PS app window apears, but is blank. Pressing new file does nothing. Mac

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Mac Catalina - version 10.15.3

I do not know why, but one day I opened PS and the window was empty. I clicked in the top left corner file>new and nothing happened. I tried file>open.. and nothing. I can only open pre-existing PS files saved to my desktop.

I am having the same issue with AI and any adobe app I download. When I click file> new nothing happens. Only in AI if I click file>new from template... a separate window will pop up and allow me to create.

My creative cloud would only open a blank window as well. There were no error messages.

I followed instructions to uninstall and clean any adobe programs from my computer including plug-ins. Fresh start. restarted computer etc.

Re downloaded everything. The creative cloud window is back to normal, but my other adobe apps PS and AI are appearing as a blank window. I can open previously PS saved files from my desktop. While an old file is open I tried file>new and no response. There are no error messages.

Any help would be appreciated. The photos are after reinstalling apps and creative cloud. Thank you! Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 10.26.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-03 at 10.22.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-03 at 10.21.48 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?