My PS does not work

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't open PS. The icon remains jumping on Mac. When I finally get it, it closes. What I can do? I already installed and uninstalled it.
It may have to do with the CEPHTMLengine error?
Many thanks,
Susana engi.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you do your uninstall with the Adobe Cleaner tool? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

That one goes deep into your system and thoroughly deletes all the Photoshop related files that may not be deleted on a regular uninstall. In some cases, it's also fixed the CEPHtml crash issue - although not always - that seems to depend on other system issues.

Run the Cleaner tool on Photoshop, then restart your computer and reinstall Photoshop. That should help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks,

Susana : )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines