My text not appear on artboard but it show only on layer

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm using Photoshop CC 2019. When I select an artboard and wanna write a text on it. It does not appear on the artboard for some reason. But on the text layer, it shows what I write not on artboard ones. Can you please help me out?

I'm attaching a screenshot please have a look at it.

Thank You!

2021-05-11_22-45-46.png2021-05-11_22-46-12.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Chaudhry5F9E , 

Your text is 18/24 Myriad Pro Black. You said you dragged to make a frame for the text. 

• The first thing to try is to resize the frame larger, as it appears to be too small for your text.
  • The second thing to try is to click instead of drag to create Point text to see if the text appears.
  • The third thing to try is to make the text much larger to start — maybe 100 pts to see if you can see it, then make it the size you want.

0C076ED5-7B2B-448E-B10C-225E10237C92.jpeg

Text can be converted from Area type (drag to create) to Point type (click to create) in the Type menu.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-type.html

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines