Highlighted

My Type Tool Is Not Working In Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My type tool in photoshop is not working. I read the posts on here and none of them helped. Yesterday, my photoshop did crash so I'm not sure if something happened to the type tool when it crashed. I'd like to use the type tool and I'm frustrated that it's not working.

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi then install photoshop again first uninstall it using adobe cleaner tool....regards

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Type Tool Is Not Working In Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My type tool in photoshop is not working. I read the posts on here and none of them helped. Yesterday, my photoshop did crash so I'm not sure if something happened to the type tool when it crashed. I'd like to use the type tool and I'm frustrated that it's not working.

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi then install photoshop again first uninstall it using adobe cleaner tool....regards

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi try to reset your preferences in photohop hope it helps you....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried doing that as well and that didn't work either

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0