Highlighted

my window -Arrange won't bring up the tiles for viewing .

Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to view mt sections under tiles to view and drag images Photoshop will only allow one window at a time and eliminiated second image.

Help, did I press something? It suddenly happened all today and I use this operation regularly.

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

my window -Arrange won't bring up the tiles for viewing .

Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to view mt sections under tiles to view and drag images Photoshop will only allow one window at a time and eliminiated second image.

Help, did I press something? It suddenly happened all today and I use this operation regularly.

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
mglush LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a couple of questions for you--1. what version of Photoshop are you using and What operating system? And second, have you tried resetting your preferences?

Here is a link to information on how to reset your prefs. Let us know if this works or if you are still having trouble!

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines