• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigating with tab button keeps skipping the format dialog

Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lets say I have a tiff file and want to save it as jpg. 

In Windows I usually go to Save as and than with the TAB button easily navigate to the format menu, press J on my keyboard which leads me to jpg and hit enter.

The problem I am having on Mac is that the tab button is working, it is going across the dialoges like tags etc, but it keeps skipping the most important dialog for me - Format.

Anyone here has the same problem / solution?

I have already set  → System Preferences → Keyboard → Shortcuts → Use keyboard navigation to move focus between controls,

but the Tab button keeps ignoring this dialog menu, although it selects all other dialoges.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Indeed, I cycle the top controls with Tab. I'm afraid that the design is controled by the OS, but you could try to post a suggestion on https://feedback.photoshop.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

this is super annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the website you posted is really weird, I cannot log in/register, its either hacked or... I dont know

it says I am logged in, than when I try to post it says log in again, then it shows me adobe sign in page for a sec (???) and than nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carol Anne,

It's the correct website — there is a space at the end that makes it not work. You can use that link and delete the %AO or use this:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

~ Jane

429DCF09-5AA7-4FC6-B347-354244978FF2.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is not the link, but the website, or my Safari 

it wont let me post the problem without signing in and when I try to sign in it says: you are signed in and you can close this window, than it says sign in again 😕

I guess I will have to find another forum for this bug or whatever it is

I tried with accepting cookies but no luck

thank you anyway, I appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thank you Jane-E for your sharp eye!

Carolanne, I've had the issue about logging in to feedback, and I had to accept cross site cookies, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines