• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation in tutorials is impossible

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to use the tutorials for basic editing and working with layers, but the tutorial box (instructions) gets in the way of my cursor so I'm not able to complete the steps required. Without completeing the step, I can't advance in the tutorial. I have this problem on both Windows and Mac. See the screenshot for an example. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not have any window or program full frame. Make your windows smaller and move them off of each other. In Mac you can also open additional windows so you have more real estate. On my MacBook Pro I acess additional windows by swiping up with three fingers on my touch pad.  You can add additional windows by pressing the + button on far right. You can either assign or drag a program to different windows. Assign by right clicking on icon in dock and it gives options, or just drag a program to right or left after you add additional work space. Google search Working in multiple spaces in mac.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 8.09.33 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can't move the box, try making your PS window larger / smaller, zooming in and out of  you image, moving it around with the hand tool. In your preferences, under tools, you can check overscroll. This should allow you to use hand tool, hold spacebar and move yoru image around. These tutuorials have issues... 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines