• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a way to fix a PNG image that has small text.

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image that I received that has small numbers and text around it and when I zoom in it gets blurry/pixilated. When I change the image size it is still blurry/pixilated. Is there any way that I can make it so that it looks at least halfway decent when zoomed in? If you want the image just reply that you want it and I can upload it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's kind of important and I'm not a game developer so not sure where that came from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

loved how this argument ended lol JJMack 👋

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should consider that this isn’t Adobe official supports talking to you,

These are other Adobe users (Just like you) spending their time trying to help you with a problem that you have and you’re being very rude towards JJ, it’s completely unnecessary.

If you ‘Know how games work’ then go and ask the person who created this for the code and or ya know, code it yourself since you ‘know how it works’.

You should be thankful such a respected Adobe expert as JJMack helped you at all in my opinion with the way you’re talking to him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, it wasn't rude and either way, you cannot make that decision since I wasn't talking to you. For something to be rude, it needs to be offensive. Secondly, I would love to know how an image as code or how you can code an image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I would love to know how an image as code or how you can code an image?"

It's actually really easy.

https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/quickly-convert-objects-to-css-using-photoshop-cs61--psd-19058

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9C9C4EDA-ACCA-4CCD-93BE-7413193E34C5.jpeg

 I am having the same issue but only we think one of you may be able to help us. This has hidden details in it. Numbers and letters that could help us find our son. Please could any of  you help us were desperate ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My email is Lawrencececil@aol.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have said, you will have to recreate the text.  its something I have to do all the time with my day job with files customers send us.  If you truly want it to not be blurry at all when you zoom in, you might want to recreate it as a vector image in Illustrator.  And please,  don't get rude with us.  We're trying to help you.  I understand its frustrating when things don't work the way you want them to work in an app and we're doing our best to help you.  But also keep in mind, none of us are Adobe employees,  we're people who use the apps just like you and we're using our experience to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, it wasn't rude. And I understand that. How can I recreate the text if I can't read what the text says?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You either need to make a bess guess as to what it says,  or track down who made the image and see if you can get a higher res image or one that has the original layers that have text, as others have said.  There's no way to magically make the text become clear,  because when its flattened and set up at that resolution,  whatever sharpness it once had isn't there anymore.  You can try to tweak contrast or mess with the sharpness filter,  but its not going to help too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

termanator1128  wrote

Again, it wasn't rude. And I understand that. How can I recreate the text if I can't read what the text says?

You  need to improve your communication skills and logic.  If the text is unreadable how can anyone recreate it.  The person that owns that image may have the source.  You were advice to find the owner of the image and contact them.  They may help you.  We gave you all the advice we can and explained how resolution and scaling and interpolation works.   If the text is really important to you, you wrote its not, you need to contact the owner.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you need to improve your grammar. Also, I never said it wasn't important. I never advised that it was or wasn't so how would you know? I also said that I can't contact the person that made it so why don't you go ahead and stop repeating everything and saying stuff that I said. I marked it as solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I failed every English course I had to take  in school its a skill I just can not seem to get. I also can not type or spell. We all have different abilities skill and backgrounds.  You seem very hostile have you been sent back from the future to do me in? I'm 77 you time is running out or is it my time that is the running out.   Termanator chill out enjoy your life..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines