Need Help: Blurry license plate [Locked]

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got into an accident with an impared driver on December 5th between 11:40 pm - 11:50 pm he took off without exchanging information and I have camera footage provided by nearby security and I need help getting his plates. Not sure if its possible or not but its my best chance of finding him. If you need anymore angles or pictures please let me know.

[Title edited by moderator for clarity. Was "Need Help"]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to help with these requests on this forum. You will need to contact your local authorities.

~ Jane

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Need Help: Blurry license plate [Locked]

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got into an accident with an impared driver on December 5th between 11:40 pm - 11:50 pm he took off without exchanging information and I have camera footage provided by nearby security and I need help getting his plates. Not sure if its possible or not but its my best chance of finding him. If you need anymore angles or pictures please let me know.

[Title edited by moderator for clarity. Was "Need Help"]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to help with these requests on this forum. You will need to contact your local authorities.

~ Jane

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Dec 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no licence plate dtail

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Dec 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Dec 09, 2020 0