• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help making a simple suture brush

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I've been trying to make a simple brush that resembles sutures holding a wound shut and haven't had any luck so far. I was able to make the sutures themselves, but I haven't found a way to add in a line connecting them. The image I've attached below is what I'd like the final product to look like. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated! 

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

The best option in Photoshop would probably be creating a Path amd applying two Brushes to the Path, one that runs the length of the path and one that creates the perpendicular elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using Illustrator’s Pattern Brush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best option in Photoshop would probably be creating a Path amd applying two Brushes to the Path, one that runs the length of the path and one that creates the perpendicular elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alrighty! I like the sound of that! I'll see what I can do! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines