• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need some help ! With upload pictures

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I'm having a problem.I can't seem to solve.When I upload a picture.Mainly to Redbubble.It is very pixelated/distrorted.But when I increase the size of the the image in Redbubble.It starts to become more clear and better.The Apple software is doing the same thing now.Before it was not doing it.I have uploaded other images earlier.With no problems.I think it must a software issue.That is affecting both Photoshop and Apple software.I have tried differtent things and solutions.But it still persists.Does anyone have a solution.I can use.Maybe reboot the software ? Thank You !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Redbubble.

Now when I upload pics I try to make sure they are large 37"x37" to 40"x40" (inches).

I then make sure the dpi is set to 300.

This allows the image to able to be uploaded to all the products including duvets and shower curtains.

If you try to upload a tiny image with a low resolution of course it will pixelate.

Look at your IMAGE>IMAGE SIZE

You can adjust that there.  But remember you can not just increase an image and make it bigger.  Only vectors can do that and not raster-based images.

https://youtu.be/-Fs2t6P5AjY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»I think it must a software issue.That is affecting both Photoshop and Apple software.«

How does it affect Photoshop? 

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines