• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to download Photoshop 2017

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I just reformatted my computer and found that the only version of photoshop that works with my computer was 2017 and it is no longer available for download. Where can I get a direct download version of Adobe Photoshop 2017?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No promises, but you can try Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human.

Let us know what happens, and do not respond to scammers who may PM you pretending to be Adobe. Adobe offers downloads for the current version and one one previous.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find the chat icon, is it just me? I tried two different browser and there is no option to chat to anyone. I already logged in as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the download links given at the following webpage. The downloads are provided from the Adobe servers, so the installers are genuine. Make sure you keep a copy of the installer as the links can cease to exist anytime without warning since Adobe officially supports only the latest two versions of the software, as Jane mentioned.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could not find the chat icon, is it just me?

Adobe Customer Service:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...

Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines