• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to get Bridge 2020 back or find work around

Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 2021 and made the mistake when updating bridge as well of not having it keep the previous version. I did though keep Photoshop 2020. My problem now is that I have a dust and scratch removal plugin from Silverfast that isn't available from the menu in Photoshop 2021 but is still there in Photoshop 2020. Problem is though is that I like to use Bridge to navigate and open files but it opens files in Photoshop 2021 and in Bridge 2021, I can't see Photoshop 2020 in the "open with" list so I'm stuck opening and browsing files from the "open" menu in Photoshop 2020.

Can anyone help me either get Bridge 2020 back or be able to see my srdx plugin from 2021?

Thank you!

Greg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I just installed SRDx plugin from Lasersoft/Silverfast. I am using photoshop 2021 and the filter is no where to be seen. I tried multiple times to install. When I try to pen the plugin, it opens Adobe Premier Pro, which is wrong..you cannot use Photoshop 2021 to run the plug in either.  

Silverfast needs to fix this, or if Photoshop is blocking plugins not found on it's own store, then the problem might be on Adobe.

Thank you,
Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines