Highlighted

Need to positionate every frame exactly at the end of the previous one

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone, as i said in the title, i need a script for positionate every frame in the time line at the end of the previous one, idk if i need script or something else, but i have to positionate 300 frames and if i dony use a script i'll take too long

aaaand, i have even problem with import and export only ps file on my acer aspire five (win 10)

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to positionate every frame exactly at the end of the previous one

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone, as i said in the title, i need a script for positionate every frame in the time line at the end of the previous one, idk if i need script or something else, but i have to positionate 300 frames and if i dony use a script i'll take too long

aaaand, i have even problem with import and export only ps file on my acer aspire five (win 10)

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frames are the same size and in the same place they are displayed in sequence, the contents of the frames differ to make an animation. You can create two types of time lines in Photoshop a Video Time Line or a Frame Animation time line.  What would be aligned in an animation is the contents of the frame relative to the content or other frames. For example if you have 300 images in a layer stack. You could create a frame animation and make a frame from each layer in the stack and your would have a 300 frame, frame animation in the frame animation time line you created in the document.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0