• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filter frame adjustment

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Trying to use the hair thickening feature of the neural filters and running in to a little problem. there doesnt seem to be a way to adjust the frame for the face. This creates an issue because the frame does not encompass most of the hair and filtering stops at that edge. I'm including an image illustrating my issue. Is there a way to adjust this feature or do I just have to wait for a future update? Thanks.

question1.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe AI set that for what it find is a  is a Face is no interface for you to change the areas that Adobe finds. Its about Faces not Hair.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just seems odd that it includes a Hair Thickening slider that stops at the forehead... No worries though, fixed it myself, just took a bit longer.

hair.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines