• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filter

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I download a filter, such as "Colorize," I don't see that it's been installed or activated. (There's no button slider like there is on those filters that are installed.)

1. After I download a filter, how do i actually install it?
  2. Where are these filters stored on a Windows machine?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Check out the following article on how to use neural filters in Photoshop: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters.html#UsingNeuralFilters

Let us know, how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions in the above note are what I read and consulted first. When I click on the download button or the cloud download, that icon doesn't change to the slider buttons indicating it's working. Right now, I've restrarted the program countless times and i've rebooted my Windoze machine. Neither is helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thing how well the beta filter work depends on how good you machine is and if your GOU is used.  The Preview Videos I have seen one the web all show the filters run instantly. That is not the case on my machine. The filter take some to toe filter an image on my machine. I do not think all are using my Nvidia Quadro K2200 GPU the card is 6 years old and Adobe state cards over 4 years old may be of limited use.

When it comes the Neural Filter Colorize though it works on my machine it uses no GPU  and a heck  of a lot of CPU. It take minutes to process a 16Mpixel image. If I was not looking at the task manager performance I would swear colorized was hung.  It take so long you would use adjustment layers like color mixer or color balance instead.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are guidleines for the filters on line. It is a bit slow to use them since the information is based on internet connection.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters.html#UsingNeuralFilters

Remember they are frist generation...so not alwys the best@

chana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines