• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters Crash

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest version and can't use the Neural Filters. The screen opens, it defaults to "skin smoothing", then it says "Checking filter availability" and then Photoshop immediately closes. A couple of times it showed a "Download" option but I couldn't do anything, it was frozen, and then it crashes and closes out too. I've tried many, many times. Any help available?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem. TomL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, on PC.

Photoshop just closes, and no crash report or anything!

Have tried many times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, open "neural filters" panel then "loading" few seconds and crash (no report box).

Have the last updates for Windows and my graphic card (Nvidia Quadro M1000M).
Tried to force the loading of plugins deleting the folder in AppData with no results...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but fortunately it is not crashing the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same problem.  The filters worked the first evening when the new version came out but ever since then I get a continual loading message which locks Photoshop so that it has to be shutdown through task manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SAME problem here... every time I try to use the Neural Filters, Photoshop will crash... I already uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop and all preferences 4 times and it continued to crash... even updating the video card and cleaning up all the cache... HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines