• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters error "there was an error running this filter"

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use a neural filter, I get an error "there was an error running this filter" and a warning "there was an issue running filters". I suspect this is because on my corporate network we use an internet proxy.  Is there a way to set proxy settings in Photoshop?

{Moderator note: Edited the thread title}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Ok. Here's the solution I found on internet which also worked for me.
I can not write it here because of some spam notice. Check the attachment for the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I'm on a home network

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling/Reinstalling Photoshop cleared up the issue for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  It is very frustrating to keen to see if there is a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the error message while running the neural filter. Could you please refer to the following article and try the offered solution: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErrorusingNeuralFilters

It should resolve the problem for you. Let us know, how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on a mac. Only solution offered is for windows. Is there a mac fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This unfortunately did not resolve the problem on my Windows PC even after updating to 22.4.3. I have also uninstalled and installed a fresh to no avail. 

Is there a fix for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on a mac. Only solution offered is for windows. Is there a mac fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Could you please refer to the following discussion and try the offered suggestions: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-22x-new-neural-filters-dont-work/5f...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 2021 v22.1.0.94 and I am still getting this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too :((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too 😞

I have just installed PS 22.4.0  today on my windows 10, 64 PC with 12 gb of Ram.

When I try to use the neural filters I get the message:"there was an error running this filter"

Could it be a graphics card problem?

many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also PS 22.4.0 on windows 10 and Smart Portrait filter doesn't work. I get the same: "there was an error running this filter"

Other filters work though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this didn't work for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Here's the solution I found on internet which also worked for me.
I can not write it here because of some spam notice. Check the attachment for the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not for me… i have a problem with depth aware haze not working photoshop version 22.4.1 mac os

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this didn't work for me. but i noted this: in the folder plugin data the subfolder DepthPredictionV2Low is missing (there are just DepthPredictionV2High and DepthPredictionV2Medium).

Is it normal? Can it be the reason why the depth blur doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this solution definitely works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"this"… which one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me. But the number of the last carpet was 23 instead of 22. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work any neural filters even in Photoshop 22.4.1.  Even Olil Paint filter doesn't work.
Win 10, nvidia GTX 780, 32Gb RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Mohit, happy to let you know how it goes;  well it still doesn't work here.no.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug shows up again in 22.4.2 again. I uninstalled and re-installed PS, but the problem is consistantly showing up. I tried several photos, and the problems are all the same. Whenever I set facial age, PS Natural filters/Smart Partrait always complains "There was an error running this filter". Please help.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines