Highlighted

Neural Filters error "there was an error running this filter"

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use a neural filter, I get an error "there was an error running this filter" and a warning "there was an issue running filters". I suspect this is because on my corporate network we use an internet proxy.  Is there a way to set proxy settings in Photoshop?

{Moderator note: Edited the thread title}

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Neural Filters error "there was an error running this filter"

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use a neural filter, I get an error "there was an error running this filter" and a warning "there was an issue running filters". I suspect this is because on my corporate network we use an internet proxy.  Is there a way to set proxy settings in Photoshop?

{Moderator note: Edited the thread title}

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I'm on a home network

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling/Reinstalling Photoshop cleared up the issue for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  It is very frustrating to keen to see if there is a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the error message while running the neural filter. Could you please refer to the following article and try the offered solution: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErrorusingNeuralFilters

It should resolve the problem for you. Let us know, how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on a mac. Only solution offered is for windows. Is there a mac fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on a mac. Only solution offered is for windows. Is there a mac fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Could you please refer to the following discussion and try the offered suggestions: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-22x-new-neural-filters-dont-work/5f...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0