Highlighted

Neural Filters not downloading

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 10 up-to-date.

The new Neural Filters won't download. When I click on the cloud icon, the download starts, but after a few seconds, the counter goes down instead of up (downloaded MB's) all the way to 0 and then stops.
Rebooted PC, Removed the C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData folder. 

All this makes no difference, beaviour stays the same. Please help!

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Neural Filters not downloading

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 10 up-to-date.

The new Neural Filters won't download. When I click on the cloud icon, the download starts, but after a few seconds, the counter goes down instead of up (downloaded MB's) all the way to 0 and then stops.
Rebooted PC, Removed the C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData folder. 

All this makes no difference, beaviour stays the same. Please help!

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 10 up-to-date".

Please go to Help>System Info and confirm you actually have v 22.0.1 which was an update this week with fixes for neural filter downloads.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hansv36807278_0-1605880552253.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, this shows I do have the latest version.. any other ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the FAQ section here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-list-and-faq.html

What is your OS?

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane, please read my initial post, OS is mentioned, and yes I did read the Faqs, no helping info there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 1
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies.

This is a user forum and we do not work for Adobe. Please post this as a bug to https://feedback.photoshop.com/ where the product team will see it and give your computer specs.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem! This morning, ı removed creative cloud and all data/plugin etc. and re-installed all programs. But ı didnt solve.

Adobe Photoshop : 22.0.1 20201106.r.73 2020/11/06: 70b4743b574 x64
İşletim Sistemi: Windows 10 64-bit
Sürüm: 10 veya sonrası 10.0.17763.475

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this problem finally. First I was getting remote help from Adobe, what we found that when we used the local administrator account, the Neural filters did download and worked!
We adjusted on several Adobe folders the rigts or my user accoount, but this didn't help.

Then I installed the PS app on my computer at work, downloaded the Neural Filters (worked there!) and copied the content from C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData Work PC to Home PC.

Opened Photoshop and voila! there were my Neural Filters! 
Maybe this helps someone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0