• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I used a Neural filter (colourizer) on 1 B/W photo and it performed reasonably well but since then neural filters will not load any more, I have tried shutting down and re opening the programme, restarting the computer, and unchecking the use of the graphics processor, all to no avail.Neural filters now no longer load.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem, I would open a b&w photo, with the intent to colorize it, and when I would open neural filters, the panel would open and say loading and the wheel would spin, and spin.  If I hit save, it would ask me if I wanted to apply them, if I said no, the desktop would return to normal.  Playing around with it a bit, I looked at the mode for the image, and it was Greyscale.  If I changed the image mode to RGB (presumebly some other modes work as well) and then clicked on Neural filters, the filter panel would pop up, and the dial would spin a little more than once, and all the filters showed up and everything worked fine.  Apparently Neural filters won't load in Greyscale mode, at least for me.  So check the format of the file you have open, maybe that will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found this earlier, it worked for me, I had previously opened a sepia image and this was in rgb colour and the colourize filter worked better with this image, with rh grayscale image changed to rgb colour all the colorize filter did was overlay a sepia gradient on the b/w image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines