Neutral Density Gradients in Photoshop 2020 ???

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I switched to the newest Photoshop 2020 and am using Sky Swap replacement and NEED my "Neutral Density Gradients" to be an option under settings in Gradients and it's not there! 

I cannot find them and do not know where to look. I've looked in the places that were logical. 

Please help. I need to finish an editing job.

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Go to Window > Gradients and click the drop down menu at the top right of the panel. In that menu choose "Legacy Gradients" and a folder will be added which contains all the old gradients including Neutral Density.

Dave

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Neutral Density Gradients in Photoshop 2020 ???

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I switched to the newest Photoshop 2020 and am using Sky Swap replacement and NEED my "Neutral Density Gradients" to be an option under settings in Gradients and it's not there! 

I cannot find them and do not know where to look. I've looked in the places that were logical. 

Please help. I need to finish an editing job.

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Go to Window > Gradients and click the drop down menu at the top right of the panel. In that menu choose "Legacy Gradients" and a folder will be added which contains all the old gradients including Neutral Density.

Dave

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2019 4
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you kindly!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, that's help a lot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0