• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New customer for Photoshop CC

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought and installed the cloud and Photoshop CC (monthly subscription with regular updates). Cloud said everything uploaded and I clicked the open button. Photoshop on my desktop computer shows as Photoshop CC 2018 version.  Why 2018? PS CC is a black screen with just the tiitle bar at the top. I can't seem to open the bridge. What is wrong? 

kellil34027044_0-1621136766870.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information we can't tell you why an older version was installed in the first place and why the various technical issues occur. Simply sounds like your computer is a bit older and may not meet specific requirements for some stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Your query isn't making much sense to me - where in the screenshot does it say 2018?

When you say you can't open 'the bridge' what do you mean? Adobe Bridge? 

Your photoshop screen looks normal to me. You should be able to open an image or create a new file and start working on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First let's check the version. In Photoshop go to Help - System info. What is the exact version number?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines