New Export As is buggy

Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The “Enable optimized Export As” under Technology Preview settings, when enabled, is a *very* welcome additon to the app. But it’s buggy right now. For every export I’m able to do, the very next attempt results in an Error. Even within the same document. I’m running macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H15). Screenshot of the error…

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 3.05.13 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Export As is buggy

Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The “Enable optimized Export As” under Technology Preview settings, when enabled, is a *very* welcome additon to the app. But it’s buggy right now. For every export I’m able to do, the very next attempt results in an Error. Even within the same document. I’m running macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H15). Screenshot of the error…

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 3.05.13 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that after restarting the app, the Export happens without error but only if I restart Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm havcing the same issue.  But i'm on windows 10.  If i change the bit from 16 to 8 it will work but the very next try it will error and changing it to 16bit from 8 will result in all the layers vanishing.  Another crazy buggy release.  I'm in between projects so i'll be playing around to see if  i can find anything. 

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.1.0 20201125.r.94 2020/11/25: 4b16c876033 x64
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.20246.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
fuzenco LATEST
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the workaround for now is just turning off the feature in Tech Preview. I noticed it worked for me one time (without restarting) but there's no rhyme or rhythm. Sporadic. Thanks for confirming the issue though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0