Highlighted

NEW MacBook Pro 2020 super slow on Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

i just bought a MacBook Pro 2020 and i have the problem that when i want to resize a smart object it takes me for ever(more then 10 min.) Any help?

Specs

16 GB Ram

2,3 GHz i7

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

NEW MacBook Pro 2020 super slow on Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

i just bought a MacBook Pro 2020 and i have the problem that when i want to resize a smart object it takes me for ever(more then 10 min.) Any help?

Specs

16 GB Ram

2,3 GHz i7

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind confirming the version of Photoshop you are using along with the macOS version of your computer?

If you are using macOS Catalina, please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list on the left and please ensure that Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If its not there, please add Photoshop by first unlocking the window using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk Access. Once done restart the computer to check if that helps.

You can also try optimizing the preferences of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Letronik LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using macOS Catalina version 10.15.6 and the newest version of Photoshop. I tried the stuff you told me (still not working) but i have my system in german and im not really sure if i did everything right.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0