• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Masking Tool.... and everything that is wrong with it (LOCKED—Duplicate Thread)

Enthusiast ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as we all know the new masking edge tool has.. well lets say it kindly.... has grave issues.

this is not about noobs having problems to create a good mask. many people who complain have years any years of experience.

it´s about the new tool working WORSE than the old refine edge tool.

there are dozend and dozend of complains (adobe seems not to care about or just denies the problems exist).

here is a video (using CC2017) that explains in 40 minutes what´s wrong with the masking tool it and gives some help how you can still make use of it.

still..... ADOBE HAS TO FIX THIS!!!

BREAKDOWN: Select and Mask vs. Refine Edge - Photoshop CC - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you choosing to ignore my responses in the other thread? Let's see your personal examples. In CC 2017 it's fixed for me. The Photoshop Team is genuinely interested in real examples. Provide me some and I'll pass them along.

2016-12-04_16-08-34.jpeg

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines