• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Photoshop 21.0 Performance Abysmal!

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen so much of the beachball of doom, for simple photoshop functions!  If you're gonna have us beta test your new versions ADOBE, you ought to give a hefty discount!  I'm off back to 20.0.7, give me a shout when all this is ironed out!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about the slow performance of Photoshop, could you please let us know the operating system you're working on?

Could you please try enabling "Legacy compositing" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues with the latest photoshop update an email design I was doing previously today on the last Photoshop 20.0.7 was working fine and normally no performance issues.

Now on the latest Photoshop update, everything from moving content and scrolling is lagging at every move it's simply unusable. I don't understand how a new update can make basic photoshop performances lag I have to go back and install 20.0.7. 

Please fix this performance issue 
I'm on Operating System MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Pro, Mojave 10.14.6, 12 GB RAM, 3.7GHZ Quad Core Intel Xeon E5 processor.  The enabling lecacy compositing didn't work by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@NorthShaun I tried enabling legacy compositing too and it didn't work for me either.
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines