• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New PHotoshop 21.2 Text issues

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I type something on the first layer, it's normal, but when I try  typing again, it creates another text layer, but leaves the "lorem ipsum" on the first layer even after I delete the second layer. Now, I'm back to the 2017 version because I can't use this stupid new updated version. Hey Photoshop, you make a lot of money off of us, why not test your work before pushing it out on us???  Why can't you give your genius developers a break and leave the versions that work alone for a while????

Adobe Text Problem.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue along with many others - random grey boxes appearing, screen lags.  Considering reverting back to an older version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Performance and uncheck Legacy Compositing. Then restart Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issue. Also when I did any changing in the setting like spacing , sizing... it double up my own text again . I was curious if that is just a viewing problem so I try to save file and reopen the file, turn out it really draw imprint on my image.

Very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines