Highlighted

new photoshop not compatible with macbook pro catalina

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how I can download photoshop 2019? Apparently the newer photoshop is not compatible with macbook pro.

Thanks,

Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

new photoshop not compatible with macbook pro catalina

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how I can download photoshop 2019? Apparently the newer photoshop is not compatible with macbook pro.

Thanks,

Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume this is related to your earlier post where you're having trouble seeing the menu bar running Photoshop 2020 on Catalina.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/no-menu-bar-in-new-photoshop-install-on-macbook-pro/m-p/115...

Just so you're aware, the current version Photoshop 2020 is the only version of Photoshop which is officially supported on Catalina. CC 2019 is only supported up to Mojave (10.14).

If you're subscribed to a Cloud plan (not running a trial) then you can download earlier versions via the Cloud desktop app

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  I did contact customer support and finally got the 2019 version downloaded and it appear to be working!! Yay!  Just spent 2 days trying to solve the problem. Next time I will look you up! 🙂

Have a good day,

thanks again,

Karen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working meaning you've got your menu bar back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0