new photoshop version 21.0 creates lag with liquify tool...

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While that was not an issue with previous version of photoshop it seems that the famous liquify bug with two monitors is back!!! what are you doing guys???? you are fixing one thing you break 2!!!!

i cant believe that you still cant figure this out....

if any admin answer this dont give me the check your system , check your wacom driver stuff....everything is in order the pc is out of this world but your new version is not what i expected....

i found the solution guys...and unfortunatelly the help desk from adobe who had access in my pc for an hour....couldnt...thats assame...

anyway the solution is this

https://petapixel.com/2018/05/16/how-to-fix-a-glitchy-liquify-brush-in-photoshop-on-windows/

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the issue exists on Mac as well and without the Nvidia card. So the solution is not useful in my case and I haven't found one yet. Need help 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
fabienb LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found my own fix, albeit temporary.
In Preferences > Performance, need to disable "Use Graphic Processor". Which is counterintuitive because Liquify wants to use the GPU... The good thing is that you can disable it to use Liquify and then re-enable it without restarting Photoshop. But it's a workaround, this needs to be fixed by Adobe on their end somehow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0