Highlighted

New release of PS v 21.2.2 is not recognizing the iMac GPU Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated PS today to v 21.2.2 and it's not recognizing the standard Graphic card from iMac - 

Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB. I received a message during PS initialization informint the incompatibility. I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.6.

I returned to previous version and the Graphic card is properly recognized and running ok. 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New release of PS v 21.2.2 is not recognizing the iMac GPU Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated PS today to v 21.2.2 and it's not recognizing the standard Graphic card from iMac - 

Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB. I received a message during PS initialization informint the incompatibility. I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.6.

I returned to previous version and the Graphic card is properly recognized and running ok. 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does have issues in that area some GPU are not found

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0