• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Shape Options Missing For Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10 with Photoshop 2020. I was working on a drawing that utilizes the new shapes (not legacy) and I found a cute rose pattern. However I tried to look for it again today and the options and folders for the new shapes are nowhere to be found. I don't even see the Window > Shape option in the drop bar. I'm at a complete loss as to what I can do... I need help in knowing how to restore those shapes as well as have access to the Legacy shapes too.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay... So it turns out that when Photoshop 2020 was installed, Adobe did not replace 2019 in the installer menu. Apparantly I've been using Photoshop 2019 and 2020 interchangibly without knowing. Make this a lesson to change your taskbar icons when the new version launches in case it is replaced...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines