• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a Nikon D3500 camera and I am wondering if I need to upgrade my computer.  Also, I need to know if I buy a new more powerful laptop will I be able to transfer the program to my new laptop.  Would anyone be able to let me know the qualifications for a laptop to run the adobe photoshop software?   Thank you in advance for any assistance that you may give me.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The minimum system requirements are at the link below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, davescm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"will I be able to transfer the program to my new laptop"

No, that's not the way it works. Adobe software is by subscription and can be activated on two computers by the same user. When you sign in to the Creative Cloud app with your Adobe ID, you will be able to install Photoshop from the CC app.

There is a Photography plan for $9.99 per month (Annual plan, paid monthly), which is the best value.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Note also that the Help page gives the minimum requirements. You might want to go up a bit from that.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines