new update for camera raw where is the sharpening masking ?

Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , i have updated to the new camera raw. I used to be able to sharpen using the masking in the sharpening tool, it was great for reducing the sharpness on skin but leaving hair,eyes ect sharp. I can no longer find that technique in the new version update. Does anyone know how to go about finding it ? I can't seem to find any good tutorials on this new update. I really regret doing the update 😞

Click the little arrows to see all options for sharpening and noise reduction.

ACR-sharpening.png

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

new update for camera raw where is the sharpening masking ?

Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , i have updated to the new camera raw. I used to be able to sharpen using the masking in the sharpening tool, it was great for reducing the sharpness on skin but leaving hair,eyes ect sharp. I can no longer find that technique in the new version update. Does anyone know how to go about finding it ? I can't seem to find any good tutorials on this new update. I really regret doing the update 😞

ACR-sharpening.png

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR-sharpening.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
lara5 LATEST
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Per Bernsten, you have made my day 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0