• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update no longer works

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Photoshop and now I'm getting a library error. I uninstalled and downgraded to an earlier version which worked and now I am not able to get any version to work and I'm still receiving the missing file error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I even uninstalled again. Shutdown my system. reinstalled the older version which had been working and I'm still getting the "error at loading of ippCV library"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also down grade ACR from 13.1 Try turning off GPU support in ACR.  Adobe change their GPU support  code in their latest software versions and upped the GPU processor requirements.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll try turning off GPU. I noticed I'm now getting an incompatibility with my NVidia card. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines