• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nie można wykonać polecenia ponieważ wystąpił błąd programu (Photoshop ostaniej wersji)

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dzien dobry, wystąpił taki problem po tym jak zmieniłem język z angielskiego na polski. I przez to nie mogę wykonać żadnego polecenia w Photoshopie nie pracują komandy klawisz takie jak Ctrl+C i inne, nie mogę nacisnąć na plik prawym klawiszem, nie mogę nic. Proszę o pomóc 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop due to the program error. Please try re-installing Photoshop after uninstalling it using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool. You can check out the steps to use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

You can also try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem as Maksym5EB2, but I did'nt change the language - I had and I have Polish.
The problem appeared after updating from version 2.22 to 2.23. when I opened photo, I got error info - "Nie można wykonać polecenia ponieważ wystąpił błąd programu". And most of Photoshop function, like curves, levels, auto-contrast, auto-color and many more not working (options on menu are disabled, keyboard shortcuts not working).
I tried to follow the steps recommended in the links above. Deleting the preferences folder won't help. I have the latest driver for my graphics card and the card meets the minimum requirements plus I have DirectX 12. A few days ago, Photoshop worked without any problems with version 2.22.
Finally, I uninstalled 2.23 and installed 2.22. Unfortunately, after reinstallation it's even worse 😞 The program opens and then stops working. Additionally, it freezes the system (Windows 10). I can't do anything. Even the mouse and keyboard are unresponsive. Photoshop eats 100% CPU or 99% of memory and all I can do is hard reboot the system. What should I do to be able to use Photoshop again? Because I'm currently unable to use the program, so it no longer makes sense to pay for Adobe plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not versions 2.23 and 2.22, but 22.3 and 22.2 of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines