Highlighted

Nik by PS CC

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply Nik as plugin by LrC is ok. But i cant apply Nik as plugin direct from PS. Wy???

My Nik is an old version via Google. My LrC and PS are the latest by my subscription Creative Cloud.

In PS Nik is not avable via Filter.

[Moderator: Moved to the Photoshop forum]

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nik by PS CC

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply Nik as plugin by LrC is ok. But i cant apply Nik as plugin direct from PS. Wy???

My Nik is an old version via Google. My LrC and PS are the latest by my subscription Creative Cloud.

In PS Nik is not avable via Filter.

[Moderator: Moved to the Photoshop forum]

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when Photoshop gets updated the Nik plug-in folder doesn't get migrated from its location in the old Photoshop folder to the new Photoshop folder. It's necessary for you to find that folder in the old version and move it. It hasn't happened to me for a while, but it has happened in the past.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
GuyDC LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, but i cant find the folder of the old version, a new Pc etc...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines