Highlighted

Nik Edits won't save back to Photoshop

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to reinstall Photoshop and Nik. My issue is that whilst I can Edit In Nik from Photoshop, the edits don't come back to Photoshop and just disappear? Any ideas?

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nik Edits won't save back to Photoshop

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to reinstall Photoshop and Nik. My issue is that whilst I can Edit In Nik from Photoshop, the edits don't come back to Photoshop and just disappear? Any ideas?

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations about your environment.

Guidelines.png 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021

Windows 10-all up to date

There is no error message. I can edit in Nik but edited file just won't reimport

NVIDIA GeForce 1050

So, I can edit an image out of Photoshop into all of the Nik PlugIns just fine. When I try to save back into Photoshop, Nik closes but edited file does not reappear in Photoshop.

Keith

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0