Highlighted

Nik filters problem with Photoshop cc 22.0

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the newest NIK plug in filters work but once filter use is done and image is brought back to layers.  The Photoshop display of image is locked regardless of turning layer off or on.  Any other open PSD files also then show the same NIK altered layer are are locked.  If I save the PSD and reopen windows, then the NIK adjusted layer is shown and is fine to turn on or off. This was not a problem with previous CC version.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nik filters problem with Photoshop cc 22.0

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the newest NIK plug in filters work but once filter use is done and image is brought back to layers.  The Photoshop display of image is locked regardless of turning layer off or on.  Any other open PSD files also then show the same NIK altered layer are are locked.  If I save the PSD and reopen windows, then the NIK adjusted layer is shown and is fine to turn on or off. This was not a problem with previous CC version.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I mostly use HDR Efex Pro and Output Sharpener. I can use the output sharpener and continue with a working workspace after, but after HDR EFex processes an image the workspace completely locks up. So now, everytime i use that I have to save the document, close photoshop, re-open the document in photoshop and can continue editing.
Hope there is a simple fix to this I can apply soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ThirdGenGamer are you still having problems with this? I am.
It's pretty disruptive to my workflow. Any help appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into the exact same problem. Thank you for the workaround. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/categories/115002389907-Nik-Collection-by-DxO

DXO is saying that it is not compatible with the new photoshop. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0