Highlighted

NIK plug in not plugging in

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - ites,

This is the topic of many posts but my situation might be different. I have been using the older, free Nik collection in Elements for a while. I only recently subscribed to LR and PS 2020 and I noticed, once, that the Nik and Topaz apps were in my Filter drop downs on PS2020. They are no longer there. What can I do to get them back - especially NIK? It was never tested on PS 2020 but was there once. Now what?

Thanks,

Photodoc16

Richard

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

NIK plug in not plugging in

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - ites,

This is the topic of many posts but my situation might be different. I have been using the older, free Nik collection in Elements for a while. I only recently subscribed to LR and PS 2020 and I noticed, once, that the Nik and Topaz apps were in my Filter drop downs on PS2020. They are no longer there. What can I do to get them back - especially NIK? It was never tested on PS 2020 but was there once. Now what?

Thanks,

Photodoc16

Richard

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible the FREE version of NIK hasn't yet been updated, however to get them to show for your new PS version, please reinstall fresh from the installer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I reinstall the free program? I cannot get this version again to
reinstall, can I?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0