Highlighted

Nik plugin removed from 2021 update

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Nik software i had installed on the 2020 version is not on the new update, how do i get it back?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nik plugin removed from 2021 update

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Nik software i had installed on the 2020 version is not on the new update, how do i get it back?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If it's the old Nik Collection did you check the previous plug-in folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Plug-ins

I was able copy the Google folder from there into here C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins and it's working for me

2020-10-23 10_46_26-Plug-ins.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorted Thankyou.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Mac how do I add it to online Photoshop 2021 account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Naar plugins 2020 gaan daar nick software copy nemen en in plugins 2021 zetten Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 1
paolofat LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked great. Thanks for the instruction!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0