• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik plugin removed from 2021 update

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Nik software i had installed on the 2020 version is not on the new update, how do i get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If it's the old Nik Collection did you check the previous plug-in folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Plug-ins

I was able copy the Google folder from there into here C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins and it's working for me

2020-10-23 10_46_26-Plug-ins.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorted Thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Mac how do I add it to online Photoshop 2021 account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Naar plugins 2020 gaan daar nick software copy nemen en in plugins 2021 zetten Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked great. Thanks for the instruction!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks- worked for me.  I had to do the same last year too. November seems be the major update so I keep a spare Niks in case it gets wiped out. G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Mac users: you have to copy the folder "Google" (with the filters inside) from the old path PS 2020 > Plug-ins to the same path of Photoshop 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines