• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik Software crashed cc 2020

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... I'm having problems with all Nik software plugins. It immediately crashes when opened in PS 21.1.1 All seems fine in PS cc 2019 and in stand alone. Have turned off GPU handling as that used to be a problem. Any ideas would be most welcome. I'm running Nik 2.5 on OSX 10.14.3 on a 2017 Macbook pro. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your Nik plugin v2.5 is crashing with Photoshop 21.1.1 on Mac OSX 10.14.3.

Would you mind checking out the suggestions offered in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/nik-plugin-crash.html and let us know if that helps?

For advanced troubleshooting please refer this tech note: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/plug-ins-photoshop-troubleshooting.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akash,

I am having the same problems. I have the settings to Apply to Current Layer. I am working with Smart Objects. 

Some of the Nik modules work and the modules I use, Dfine 2 and PreSharpener 2, often crash Photoshop. 

I did not have problems with versions prior to PS2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines