• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No action bug?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Ps becuase when I'm in the middle of selecting or doing any action y doesn't do anything. Like the coursor moves and all but nothing happens. I have to save and quit, but even doing that way still doesn't work. Don't know if anyone has the same problem 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Y should just select the History Brush tool or the Art History Brush tool. The source for the brush ttool also need to the set. to be able to use the brush. Photoshop History Brush tool and art history brush tools 

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I tried with that but at the moment I did it still did nothing, but I don't have the problem anymore, maybe it was some kinf of issue with my graphic tablet or my computers processing. 

Anyway, thanks for your answer, hope I don't have this problem again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines