Highlighted

no color paletter and images open in a dark mode

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-03 223502.pngScreenshot 2020-10-03 223616.png

I have just installed photoshop on Windows 10 and I am having this issue where I have no colors on my paletter except is all black, and the images I open also they open up dark. I've read few other post but regarless what I try the issue remains the same.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

no color paletter and images open in a dark mode

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-03 223502.pngScreenshot 2020-10-03 223616.png

I have just installed photoshop on Windows 10 and I am having this issue where I have no colors on my paletter except is all black, and the images I open also they open up dark. I've read few other post but regarless what I try the issue remains the same.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual applies: Update your graphics driver, check for damaged monitor profiles, verify the PS hardware acceleration settings. For anything beyond that you have to be much more specific, in particular about what you have actually tried so for and more detailed system info. It's not really useful to just throw a generic "It's Windows 10." at us.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0