Highlighted

NO COMPATIBLE PS

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I pay for photoshop and i got a new computer because i had a laptop and it worked so bad there.

I use PS for work and i need it.

I downloaded Creative Cloud but it says that my windows version (10) is not compatible with PS and i can't download it. I tried to download an older version but the option isn't there. I already checked the requirements and I have all of them.

Please help me. Maybe an adobe link to download and older version directly but i need to download it. Thank you

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

NO COMPATIBLE PS

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I pay for photoshop and i got a new computer because i had a laptop and it worked so bad there.

I use PS for work and i need it.

I downloaded Creative Cloud but it says that my windows version (10) is not compatible with PS and i can't download it. I tried to download an older version but the option isn't there. I already checked the requirements and I have all of them.

Please help me. Maybe an adobe link to download and older version directly but i need to download it. Thank you

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you need the latest updates for Windows 10.  Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use.  Check each one.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Adobe doesn't publish links to old installers. The only versions available from your Creative Cloud desktop app are the current version and the one previous to it.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You checked the system requirements. What Windows 10 build do you have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you update your Windows 10 to v 1809 or later

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If you are not sure what Windows version you have, type winver into the Windows search box.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 1